Over de vacature
Want to be part of Team Grenade® stationed in the center of the Netherlands? As a rapidly growing brand in the Netherlands and nr.1 iconic protein brand in the UK and rapidly expanding across the Globe as lifestyle brand for those people who want to get the maximum out of life, we as Lemar are looking for brilliant people who get this! Are you someone who likes to optimize our website content? Are you good at translating our branding, storytelling and product offer in strong online campaigns who make impact? Do you enjoy working in a team? Who knows, you might be the Digital Marketer we are looking for! We are Lemar, a famous distributor and brand builder of strong food brands.
- Translate our branding, storytelling and product offer in strong online (paid social) campaigns via the right digital channels.
- As a digital native you take the lead together with our influencer & social media marketer over the approach, managing, analyze and optimize part of all our online and social media channels.
- You manage and optimize our website content and ensure that it is always up to date.
- You also devise, develop, send and analyze target group-oriented e-mail campaigns.
- To increase sales you also develop and implement smart SEO + SEA strategies.
- You analyze results on a daily basis and optimize campaigns based on set KPI’s.
- You prepare reports and dashboards with regards to rankings, visits, conversion and turnover of our website.
- You identify issues and troubleshoot live campaigns as required.
- You define, conduct and analyze experiments with the aim of increasing effectiveness of our performance of the media campaigns (e.g. strategies, target groups, partners, ad sample products).
- You stay ahead of current and upcoming technology product capabilities.
- You are responsible for the paid social budget.
- You work closely with both internal stakeholders (marketing, sales) and external stakeholders (Grenade HQ, external SEO agency, Facebook and other agencies,).
With your online experience you provide analytical insight into the business activities and you know how to get everything out of online campaigns and strategy. Marketing is one of the main drivers behind the company’s revenue growth. In this role you are part of the International Social Media team of Grenade and you will learn everything from the best in within Grenade. This is what we require:
Requirements & experience
- You are a digital native.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar type of position.
- Must haves:
- experience with e-commerce, especially Shopify.
- experience with usage of important marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and database marketing (CRM).
- experience with planning & executing of CRM campaigns.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
- You have basic understanding of A/B testing design and campaign effectiveness analytics.
- You have commercial & analytic driven skills to discover interesting segments and patterns in the customer base.
- You have a creative approach towards problem solving; always looking for improvements to the way things are done.
- Strong organization skills and able to manage a wide variety of digital channels.
- Knowledge of various media types (video, rich media, etc) is preferred.,
Lemar is a fast-growing, medium-sized organization that has proven itself in the Retail and out of Home landscape for almost 20 years with its beautiful food brands and strong commercial organization. We have built up beautiful brands in the Netherlands such as Eat Natural and Grenade. In addition, we are fully engaged in introducing our own product line with responsible food products.
We are privileged to work for great customers such as Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Shell and NS. Lemar is characterized by an informal culture, humor, pragmatic and always raising the bar together as a team. And wherever you work, our customers are super important and we do everything for them!
Within Lemar you will work in the Marketing team consisting of 5 people. Within this team we all have our own responsibility, but we are also ready to help each other. This gives you the opportunity to look beyond just your own range of duties.
Have you become enthusiastic?
Do you feel attracted by this profile and are you interested in working in a high performance team with lots of room for entrepreneurship?
Then we would like to receive your application letter and C.V. via email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can also call 033 20 48 600.